It has long been said that laughter is the best medicine. Would you like to make housebound, older people feel better by offering some company and cheerful chat?
This is an exciting volunteering opportunity to join a new team of Volunteer Home Visitors to complement our Airdrie Care at Home team.
- Offering support to get involved in social and recreational activities
- Co-ordinating and being present at ‘Therapet’ visits
- Providing a friendly face, listening ear and some chat
- Sharing hobbies, interests and pastimes
- 2-3 hours weekly or fortnightly
Successful candidates must provide 2 references and undergo a PVG check.
Interested? Please contact:
0141 620 2500