Community Mental Health and Wellbeing Fund
The Community Mental Health and Wellbeing fund is an important, new funding initiative for community and voluntary sector (CVS) in North Lanarkshire, with £995,000 to award by the end of March 2022.
Funding is from the Scottish Government and is being managed by VANL, as part of the Health and Social Care NL Community Solutions Programme, which VANL hosts.
The purpose of the fund is to contribute to:
- improved mental health and wellbeing
- reduction in mental health inequalities
- reduction in stigma around mental health and illness
for “at risk” groups in North Lanarkshire through community-based support provided by the community and voluntary sector (CVS).
Any CVS organisation serving at risk groups in North Lanarkshire can apply, although priority will be given to smaller, community-based organisations. Please note that organisations can apply for:
- funding for one or more projects, with a separate application for each project
- between £10-50,000 for each project with funded activities delivered between April 2022 and March 31st 2023.
If you have any queries, please contact Gordon Watson firstname.lastname@example.org at Voluntary Action North Lanarkshire (VANL) on
Applications may be submitted at any time before Friday 7th Jan midday 2022. No applications can be accepted after this date.