• Senior Manager, Community Solutions Programme
• 21-28 hours a week with flexible working arrangements
• £35,000 pro rata
• Fixed term for two years from start date with possibility of extension (secondment arrangements would be considered)
Given the recent and significant expansion of the Community Solutions Programme, which VANL hosts, we are recruiting a part-time, temporary Senior Manager to provide additional capacity.
The purpose of this post is to contribute to strategic leadership of the Community Solutions Programme to enable effective delivery of the Community Solutions Strategy and Investment Plan 2022-25, working closely with key colleagues and stakeholders including:
• VANL’s CEO; other Community Solutions Senior Manager and team; Senior Manager Community Development and team
• Community Solutions Governance Group and locality consortia
• senior and other key HSCNL staff
The role is exciting, providing an opportunity support significant improvements in the reach and impact of the programme. The post requires someone with the following knowledge and skills:
• Commitment to and experience of co-production approaches to programme and project development and delivery.
• Sound understanding of the health and social care agenda and related policies and strategies and a willingness to deepen this – for example:
- community engagement and empowerment
- community-based support and services
- health improvement, prevention and early intervention
- causes and solutions to health inequalities
• Excellent programme and project management skills, such as strategic and operational planning; governance; finance; stakeholder engagement and communication; monitoring and evaluation and the ability to develop these in post.
If you wish to apply for the post, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com setting out how you fulfil the requirements of the role with reference to the Job Description, which is available here.
The Job Description also provides background information on the Community Solutions Programme.
The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd July at midday.
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact Maddy.firstname.lastname@example.org