What is the thematic approach?
Through consultation and collaboration with local people and communities, the community and voluntary sector and local partners identify key health and wellbeing priorities or themes. We work collectively to secure funding from a range of sources to support the development of the North Lanarkshire wide projects and initiatives.
Work on the following key themes are successfully delivered through the community and voluntary sector with some or all of the funding through Community Solutions:-
- Health visiting and befriending network
- Children, young people and families network
- Carer Support Network and carer project funding
- Volunteering development and support
- Hospital Discharge support
- Community Alarms
- Community Transport
- Community Food and Health
- Active Health
- Support for anticipatory care/individual planning
- Positive Smoke Free Role Models
- Support in the Right Direction – advocacy and community connection