Voluntary Action North Lanarkshire is currently running a volunteering project as part of the Young Person’s Guarantee, which aims to support young people (aged 16 – 24 – who are not in work, education or training) into tailored volunteering roles and to assist them in achieving their personal and career goals.
- Pre-volunteering personal development
- Mapping career aspirations and personal goals to suitable volunteering opportunities
- Referral to suitable volunteering host organisation
- Support and 1 -1 guidance at each stage
- All out of pocket expenses reimbursed
- Support to access Saltire Awards
How do I Sign Up?
To sign up, please download the below Microsoft Word document form and return completed to info@Vanl.co.uk
If you, or anyone you know, are interested in finding out more, please get in contact on email@example.com / 07874 886309”