The North Lanarkshire Community Justice Partnership aims to prevent and reduce re-offending to make our communities safer.
The work of the partnership is set out in a North Lanarkshire Community Justice Outcome Plan which is delivered through collaboration by a wide range of public bodies including:
- North Lanarkshire Council
- Police Scotland Lanarkshire Division
- Skills Development Scotland
- Scottish Fire and Rescue Service Lanarkshire Division
- Health and Social Care North Lanarkshire
- NHS Lanarkshire
- Scottish Prison Service
- Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service
- Scottish Courts and Tribunal Service
Community and voluntary organisations also contribute to the work of the Partnership - helping to support victims of crime and prevent and reduce re-offending.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org